This brings me to the reason for this post; I got a blog award. This one was bestowed on me by That Suburban Momma.com. Check her out sometime. She has only been blogging a little over a month and has the knack for writing. I'm actually going to try to sit down and schedule some blogging time into my day. My children amaze me daily, AJ with his sign language and now with words, and Lyssa, with her determination to achieve everything that she sets her mind to. I mean, there is SO much in my life that I can really be down about; ie. my dad's health, our finances, my son's autism diagnosis, just everyday struggles, but instead I look to Him and say, "Thank you for allowing me more time with my dad, thank you for blessing me with the most amazing children, thank you for waking each any every one of my friends and family this morning." I have learned in the last few months that life really is what YOU make it. When we stop looking at the negative, we really can see ALL the positives that we are blessed with.
On to my award :)
Rules to follow:
* Include the blog award in your post.
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 5 people and let them know you have done so.
* Tell 7 random things about yourself.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
7 random things about yourself:
1. I have naturally curly hair, Alabama humidity makes it look BAD 90% of the time.
2. I have black hair (some grey) and brown eyes. I have two children with blonde hair and blue eyes.
3. I love the new show Revolution, but after a recent phone catastrophe I know I wouldn't survive if we lost ALL power forever.
4. I love dogs.
5. I love Alabama Football, but really don't like hounds tooth.
6. I love the South.
7. I'm a tom-boy.